I think my pet ate something that could be poisonous, but he/she seems fine. What should I do?

Don’t panic, but call us right away. If it’s outside our normal business hours, leave a message, and one of our veterinarians will return your call as soon as they can. In addition it would be best to contact one of the emergency clinics close by. Visit our After Hours Emergencies page for more information on who to contact.  If your pet is not showing any adverse symptoms, you can also call the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center at 888-426-4435.

Location Hours
Monday7:00am – 7:00pm
Tuesday7:00am – 9:00pm
Wednesday7:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday7:00am – 9:00pm
Friday7:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday8:00am – 4:00pm
SundayClosed